Consignor aim to develop standard shipping modules for eCommerce platforms based on Consignor API for customers worldwide.
The module will access orders in the ecommerce platform and build shipments through our REST API. From the shipping module, the client should be able to print labels, void shipments and close shipments. All methods are available in the API.
- Develop and maintain shipping modules/plugins for eCommerce systems like Magento, PrestaShop, OpenCart etc.
- Be solution architect
- Do both frontend- and backend development of the module
- Work close with an eCommerce developer to design best solution possible
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-going, personal initiative
- Maintain a positive work environment and communicates activities with co-workers
- Computer Science or related degree
- Track and understand emerging web coding best technologies, trends, and best practices
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- 3 years’ experience and proven success in eCommerce development
- Experience with eCommerce best practices
- Experience in designing and developing in at least one major eCommerce platform (Magento, PrestaShop, OpenCart etc.)
- Familiar with REST web services
- PHP + MySQL/SQL
- OOP development experience
- Well versed with HTML/CSS
- Experience in scripting languages
- Familiar with UX/UI and front end design
- Familiar with .net platform
Text by Consignor, firstname.lastname@example.org