Consignor is the largest Delivery Management software provider in the market today, and is naturally mentioned every time we discuss solutions with our customers. With Consignor we quickly and easily get started with new customers, almost like a plug and play solution, as with Consignor it is not necessary for us to develop integration to new customers.
Sales Manager, Bring
Consignor Carrier, Bring, is a part of the world’s largest carrier library. Automatic transfer of data from customers and uniform freight labels are just some of the benefits that they experience by being a carrier in Consignor.
Bring is the leading logistics operator for e-commerce and generic goods deliveries in the Nordics, and at the same time is also a carrier in the Delivery Management software Consignor. Bring is an important part of Consignor. The software connects the senders and receivers with the aid of the carrier library, which is the foundation in this process. They chose to become carrier in Consignor due to the functionality and data quality in Consignor.
“Consignor is the largest Delivery Management software provider in the market today, and is naturally mentioned every time we discuss solutions with our customers. Consignor has a good reputation, and everyone knows that it works. With Consignor we quickly and easily get started with new customers, almost like a plug and play solution, as with Consignor it is not necessary for us to develop integration to new customers, “says Thomas Jensen, Sales Manager at Bring.
The benefits of being a Consignor Carrier are identified both internally and externally at Bring. Besides the fact that the employees at the company experience a faster implementation of new customers, they are also sure of consistency in data transfer from customers and a consistent label structure on parcels. At the same time customers get the freedom to choose carrier services based on quality and not on the basis of how the carrier’s own software system is developed. Consignor is therefore included in all delivery phases, collection from a customer to handling within a terminal and in the final delivery to the recipient.
Step by step – how Consignor is a part of Bring’s shipping process
- The sender e.g. Elgiganten book their shipments in their own Consignor to be picked up by Bring.
- The sender automatically gets a freight label printed from Consignor in accordance with Bring’s formats and places on the parcel.
- Bring receives the automatic electronically transferred shipment data from the sender, identifying which parcels need collecting.
- Bring collects the sender’s parcels and scans the Consignor freight label to update the parcel’s track & trace status, and transfers the parcels to their own sortation terminals.
- Within the Bring sortation terminals, the parcel’s Consignor freight labels are scanned in order to continuously update the track & trace status, and to be further sorted for delivery out to the recipient.
- Bring delivers the parcel to the recipient and scans the Consignor freight label to mark the parcel as delivered in the parcel’s track & trace history.
Text by: Consignor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring is a carrier and logistics operator of Norwegian origin and is part of the Posten Norge-Group.
- The company operates in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland today.
- More than 19,000 people work in the Posten Norge-Group, which Bring is part of.
- They offer services within parcel delivery, express, courier, freight and logistics for food.
- As Consignor Carrier, Bring is visible to Consignor’s 10,000+ customers worldwide.
- Consignor customers can choose with just one click to include them as carrier in Consignor for their shipments.
- The company easily and quickly configures & deploys for new customers, as Consignor is almost a plug and play solution.